October 19th – November 19th
Where we’ve been:
What we’ve learned:
- I look forward to hotel amenity kits
- Street signs need to be illuminated more and in larger font
- New clothes would be nice
- I was burnt out in Ireland but Italy revitalized me
- I look forward to routine and regular paychecks
- Still eating pizza more than any other foods
- Clean laundry is the best.thing.ever.
- To not judge others on their type of travel or travel destinations
- To not care what others think and travel to destinations I want to go because I want to
- Bryce is my rock
- There is no way to discreetly hold your city map
- Favorite place in last month: Bruge or Galway or Berlin
- Least favorite place so far: ….still Marseille or maybe Brussels… because Bruge was so much better!
- Cash only is getting old.
- Kim and I balance each other.
- It’s weird to be in a destination you have dreamed of going and finally get to paint your own picture.
- English is universal, so far…
- Pizza and wine is the key to happiness.
- Haven’t felt unsafe once. We’ve walked some sketchy backstreets…
- Good internet is too hard to find
- A Guinness a day keeps the doctor away, or bottle of wine.
- I have stolen Kim’s directional ability. Sort of like Space Jam and MJ losing his talent.
- Favorite place in last month: Everywhere. Can’t decide.
- Least favorite place so far: Marseille
- Life is good
Be first to comment