“When you want something bad enough, the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- To leave your personal bubbles. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- To familiarize yourself with the diversity of the world.
- To challenge yourself, test your drive and perseverance and obliterate self-imposed limits.
- Traveling (and even the anticipation of traveling) brings happiness and helps relieve stress.
- To develop skills you never knew you had and to rediscover those that you thought were lost.
- Because you learn much more by seeing, exploring, and experiencing than reading or looking at pictures.
- If you wait too long, you may never do it. Life is short.