December 19th – January 19th
Where we’ve been:
- Abu Dhabi
- Everest Base Camp
- Koh Samui
What we’ve learned:
- Australians are friendly
- I’m tired of writing blog posts
- Bryce drives me nuts sometimes
- I am still in love with pizza
- To travel slowly and not every 3-4 days
- The middle east (UAE….) is very safe and there are more westerners than locals
- I wish I knew another language
- Nepal has the friendliest people
- A good internet connection would be nice one of these days
- To travel ‘better’ and not slum it even if that means we go home early
- Thailand isn’t as cheap as you’d think
- Screw the blog, i’m on vacation now…ok gotta do it
- Favorite place so far: Prague, Kathmandu Airport (upon exiting the country & landing on a beach)
- Least favorite place so far: Non-Emirates Airline terminals in Dubai, or Budapest too.
- Dubai was a lot more spread out than I imagined.
- Australians travel a lot.
- I miss good beer and food from home
- Kim hates bugs and will spend her night smashing every last critter in/around the room.
- Vacation from the vacation is very nice
- Nepal has some serious pollution problems.
- Why do Indian people not wear deodorant?
- Riding a motorbike in Thailand is awesome.
- Spring mattresses are terrible
- Trekking in Nepal was just as epic as I had imagined, amazing.
- Nepalese hospitality > Thai hospitality
- Least favorite place: Waiting for bags near the Spice Jet departures.
- Favorite place: Poolside/Beach with a drink.
Leave a Reply